Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Winter Femboy Hunt - Look 2

Winter Femboy Hunt - Look 2

A little while earlier today I posted some information and showed off a bunch of goodies from the Winter Femboy Hunt and now I'm back with more!

This time, with the exception of the mesh feet from NOYA, everything I'm wearing can be found during the hunt. The "Andrej" shape and skin are from Aeva//Heartsick and come in a choice of five different skin tones. You also get a teeth tattoo layer, hair base layers and alpha layers for hiding the default SL avatar eyelashes. I failed to mention in my previous post that I was wearing the Andrej shape then too..oops!

The two tone Lythrum mesh hair is a hunt exclusive from Tableau Vivant. It works wonderfully with the skin and sexy "Snow Prince" outfit I'm wearing from A.S.S . The corset comes on a clothing layer and the pants are made using mesh. I think it's gorgeous!

Finally the backdrop for this picture is a very pretty build from Scarlet Creative. It was made for William Weaver to display his art in and, with William's permission, is now offered as a freebie at the Scarlet Creative store. Having shadows enabled is where this building really shines I think I'll be using this to snap shots in more often.

Have a great day!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator