Sunday, 20 January 2013

Holo-Kitties! Mod for Blue Galaxian Feline Avatar

Blue Galaxian Avatar Mod

I wish I had the know-how and skill to create mods for avatars. Not just the one I'm wearing here but others I have too. I think it would be great to have a "one off" style to strut around in and perhaps it's something I'll get around to at least trying at some point. Until that day comes, if it ever does, it's not a huge problem because there are plenty of talented people making absolutely cracking mods for the BG feline avatar and other furry critters as well.

The one shown in the pictures here comes from Winry's Whimsey and is something I have had my eye on for quite some time. The biggest problem I had was picking which colour to get because I'm terribly indecisive like that. Even that isn't a very good excuse though when they're so reasonably priced at just L$299 each, but there we go!

Blue Galaxian Kitties Chillin' Out

So you tell us you couldn't chose a colour, yet I see two in the picture...indeed you do. The cute kitty on the left is my friend Ayoki. She recently purchased the BG avatar and seems to be enjoying shopping for mods and other accessories to alter her appearance. It's so much fun running around with another kitty! Before we went back to chill out in her garden earlier today we were bopping our holo-hearts out together Gangnam style which was giggle-tastic!

I finally decided to plump for the Virus AI mod and Ayoki brought the High Voltage one. Both of which look absolutely fantastic. I think I'm going to play with levels of glow and transparency a little more to see what really makes this mod shine, but for a quick faff and fiddle to see what they'd look like I'm truly impressed!

I think I'll definitely be going back for more in the not too distant future. Maybe a purple one as it's one of my favourite colours. As well as the marketplace store I linked above there is an in-world store too where all of Winry's mods and other items are available to buy.

Here's hoping you have a wonderfully chilled out Sunday.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator